Hi

sorry for being quiet on this but I was unavailable for a while.

I've updated to rev. 8abc0edd.. (current master) and it now seems stable, after
many tries and using xfreerdp for a while, I've not been able to reproduce the
problem yet.

I'm aware that the fix you made is supposed to fix symptoms and not the cause
of my problem, but I cannot currently reproduce it ...

As for the debug information, with WITH_DEBUG_REDIR enabled, it looks like this
:

> $ ./xfreerdp -u userid -d domain -v rds.umons.ac.be
> connected to rds.umons.ac.be:3389
> Password:
> [DEBUG][com.freerdp.core.redirection] - flags: 0x0400, redirFlags: 0x0B0D
> length: 182, sessionID: 0x00000001
> redirectionFlags = {
>     LB_TARGET_NET_ADDRESS
>     LB_USERNAME
>     LB_DOMAIN
>     LB_TARGET_FQDN
>     LB_TARGET_NETBIOS_NAME
>     LB_TARGET_NET_ADDRESSES
> }
> [DEBUG][com.freerdp.core.redirection] - Username: userid
> [DEBUG][com.freerdp.core.redirection] - Domain: domain
> [DEBUG][com.freerdp.core.redirection] - TargetFQDN: RDS1.umons.ac.be
> [DEBUG][com.freerdp.core.redirection] - TargetNetBiosName: RDS1
> [DEBUG][com.freerdp.core.redirection] - TargetNetAddressesCount: 1
> [DEBUG][com.freerdp.core.redirection] - TargetNetAddresses[0]: 193.190.208.60
> connected to RDS1.umons.ac.be:3389

(some days it's redirected to RDS2... or RDS3... instead of RDS1, but it often
reconnects to the same for a while)

and then nothing until I log off

> ERRINFO_LOGOFF_BY_USER (0x0000000C):
> The disconnection was initiated by the user logging off his or her session on
> the server.
> DisconnectProviderUltimatum: reason: 3

which makes sense ...

I'll try to setup a virtual machine with windows (is XP alright or too old for
this ?) and wireshark to capture mstsc packets

Alexis