Xiaochu,

I'm putting together a web page describing the steps taken to get
cortical thickness from an ROI defined by a volume mask.  Can you send
me these two files so that I can make sure the steps work correctly?

1) the ROI mask file (what you are calling 'abc.nii')
2) the T1-weighted anatomical volume of the subject from which abc.nii
was created.  i need this file to register to a template volume.

You can post those files (available only to me) by uploading to our file
drop:

https://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html

Nick