Hi,

   I try again with you said. First, I type this command“mri_surf2surf
--srcsubject noise0.5_0 --srcsurfval thickness --sfmt curv --trgsubject
noise0.5_0 --trgsurfval noise0.5_0_tal.xfm --tfmt curv --hemi lh
--sval-tal-xyz orig --tval-xyz”, then I type “mris_convert -c
lh.noise0.5_0_tal.xfm lh.white lh.thickness.asc”.

But, the error is the same.” MRISreadBinaryCurvature: incompatible vertex
number in file ./lh.noise0.5_0_tal.xfm”

What’s wrong? Would you help me to resolve this problem? Because I really
want to obtain the thickness ascii file with Tal coordinate. Or, have you
another method to obtain the thickness ascii file with Tal coordinate?

Thank you in advance!

Feng-Xian