Thanks for you input Michael. For some reason, I only saw your answer after Dougla's response. Assuming that I do not want to do volume-based analysis and just want "nice pics" of my blobs over a 3D brain, would Michael's suggestion work? If so, what is the next step after using fslroi, as the input for reg-feat2anat is a feat directory (an not a single example_func file)?

An unrelated question: is there a way to get the FreeSurfer mailing list via a RSS feed? This would be help decrease the amount of emails in my inbox...

Thanks again.

Estephan