Thanks Nick, this helps a lot!

Estephan

Nick Schmansky wrote:
Estaphan,

It turns out the freesurfer mailing list does support RSS feeds:

http://www.mail-archive.com/freesur...@surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/maillist.xml

Nick

On Thu, 2009-09-24 at 13:25 -0400, Nick Schmansky wrote:
Estephan,

I can ask our IT people about an RSS feed.

Another option is to turn-on digest mode under the mailing list options.
Freesurfer emails would arrive in once-a-day bundles.

https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/mailman/options/freesurfer

Nick