Hi,

   I run all my subjects using recon-all –subjid xxx –autorecon-all. I get
the cortical thickness value of each vertex (65536 each hemisphere). Then I
obtain F value and p value of anova analysis using MATLAB. Now, I want to
map the results of anova to fsaverage. Could these values do that? Or, you
could recommend me another way to obtain the same map.

Thank you in advance!

Feng-Xian