Da: Bruce Fischl [mailto:fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu]
Inviato: sabato 12 giugno 2010 20.22
A: Leonardo Chesi
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Oggetto: Re: [Freesurfer] How means all the output file from a segmentation?

Hi Leonardo,

the outputs are listed on our wiki. If you want to extract a  single
structure you can use mri_binarize using the indices in the
$FREESURFER_HOME/FreeSurferColorLUT.txt file.

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010, Leonardo
Chesi wrote:

> Hi, after the segmentation process, we obtain a lots of file that I can't
> understand what they represent. Infact I know the mean of the file
aseg.mgz
> (that is a mask of the segmentation) and norm.mgz but for example I can't
> understand the difference between brainmask.mgz and brainmask_auto.mgz.
Can
> you help me with a list of the output? And can I obtain the volume
rendering
> of only one part of the segmented structure? (es. Hippocampal)??
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Leonardo

e-mail
HelpLine at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly