What is the best way to check the segmentation in medialorbitofrontal area?

I have almost every subjects with this abnormal areas on rh. They are from
healthy population.

Thanks for the help,

Miguel.

It's not unusual to have asymmetries in some patients. I have seen some myself
in AD. Have you checked the segmentation in those areas?

Pedro Paulo de Magalhães Oliveira Junior
Diretor de Operações
Netfilter & SpeedComm Telecom-- www.netfilter.com.br
-- For mobile: http://www.netfilter.com.br/mobile