Hi all,
The total rh surface is always bigger than the lh surface (I've checked also
the cerebral cortex volumes and the rh are also bigger than the lh volumes).
I have the rh_medialorbitofrontal area bigger in 30 of my 32 subjects, but when
I compare the lateralorbitofrontalareas, these appear to be good in the two
hemispheres (is this normal this difference between the two hemispheres in the
medialorbitofrontal and the similarities in lateralorbitofrontal areas?).
The values are not wrong because of the bug in parac2table once I've checked it
manually in aparc.stats files.
Should I normalize the individual areas to the correspondent lh or rh
hemisphere? What suggestions do you have?
Thanks a lot for all the help,
Jose.

What's the total surface area of the rh? Is it bigger than the lh?

-----Anexo incorporado-----