From: "Pedro Paulo de Magalhães Oliveira Junior" <p...@netfilter.com.br>
To: Jose Soares <zmsoa...@yahoo.com.br>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:01:39 -0300
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] medialorbitofrontal_area
It's not unusual to have asymmetries in some patients. I have seen some
myself in AD. Have you checked the segmentation in those areas?

Pedro Paulo de Magalhães Oliveira Junior
Diretor de Operações
Netfilter & SpeedComm Telecom
-- www.netfilter.com.br
-- For mobile: http://www.netfilter.com.br/mobile