Hi Doug,

OK, just one last question! I've decided I'd rather use the smaller masks
(generated by resampling aparc+aseg.mgz to functional space, as in my Method
1), since the difference is small (~2%), but there's absolutely no overlap
in this case. Thus it's both the most conservative approach and easiest to
match up with the analyses I've already conducted using these masks outside
of fs/fsfast.

The only problem is that there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to use
these masks with func2roi-sess...I can produce labels from my masks, but
they are in native functional space, and as I understand it func2roi-sess
expects the .label file to be in the subject's 1mm^3 anatomical space (or
tal). It seems I could "trick" func2roi-sess into using my masks as if they
are functional contrast stat maps, but will this work? I.e., something like
this:

func2roi-ses -maskanalysis DummyMaskAnalysis -maskcontrast Mask1 -maskmap
Mask1.nii.gz -maskthresh 0.5 [...etc.]

Since I've set the threshold at 0.5 and the mask is binary, only my voxels
should pass through. I tested this out and it actually ran with this "dummy"
directory structure properly formed...Is there any obvious problem with
this? (slash, obviously better way to do this?)

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best,
Tim