Hi Anastasia,

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately I overwrote the executables (I could
still retrieve them from the website distribution ?). Interestingly this
message does not show up when selecting only a subset of the pathways, as for
example ( lh.ccg rh.ccg lh.unc rh.unc ), however the merged_avg33_mni file only
appears to contain the first pathway (lh.ccg).

David