Everything looks to be running fine. Wether I look at the merged file with
freeview or fslview, I still have only one tract. Here's an extract of the
outputs :

Input files: lh.ccg_PP_avg33_mni_flt/path.pd.nii.gz
lh.unc_AS_avg33_mni_flt/path.pd.nii.gz rh.ccg_PP_avg33_mni_flt/path.pd.nii.gz
rh.unc_AS_avg33_mni_flt/path.pd.nii.gz
Lower threshold for display: 0.150000
Merging volume 1 of 4...
Threshold: 111 Name: Left Cingulum - Cingulate Gyrus
Merging volume 2 of 4...
Threshold: 74.85 Name: Left Uncinate Fasciculus
Merging volume 3 of 4...
Threshold: 87.9 Name: Right Cingulum - Cingulate Gyrus
Merging volume 4 of 4...
Threshold: 57.6 Name: Right Uncinate Fasciculus
Done in 0.621 sec.
dmri_mergepaths done

It remains the same if I take a very low threshold (0.001).

David