Hi David,

Can you visualize these tracts individually?

type in freeview -v lh.ccg_PP_avg33_mni_flt/path.pd.nii.gz

and to visualize the merged you could try

freeview -tv merged_avg33_mni_flt.nii.gz

If both of these do not work you can try running dmri_mergepaths
seperately using the following command and see if that works for you:

dmri_mergepaths --indir <main input dir> --in <path to all the
path.pd.nii.gz files> --out <path to outputdir/merged_avg32_mni_flt.mgz>
--ctab /usr/local/freesurfer/dev/FreeSurferColorLUT.txt --thresh .15

You should have a copy of this command in your log file you can copy paste
that on to the terminal as well.

Can you try these things to see if it solves your problem?

-Priti