Small Update: Error Disappears if Using Freesurfer version 5.0 instead of
5.1. However, since I am keenly interested in the hippocampal-subfield
segmentation capabilities of the most recent version, I am loathe to
regress to an earlier version of FreeSurfer
-
Joshua Lee
Graduate Student
Center for Mind and Brain &