That is the "fill threshold". It indicates how many label points must
fall into a voxel  in order for that voxel to be considered part of the
label. By default it is just over 0, meaning that even one label point
falling into the voxel will make that voxel labeled. I would leave it
like, look at the mask, and then reduce it if you want the mask to be a
little bit smaller.
doug