Hello,
When running the mri_ca_train I am getting a Bus error near the beginning of
it.
'bash-3.2$ mri_ca_train -parc_dir Alloybrain_mask_LUTComplete_float.mgz -T1
norm.mgz Alloy single_oneAlloy.gcareading segmentation from subject's
mri/Alloybrain_mask_LUTComplete_float.mgz directoryreading T1 data from
subject's mri/norm.mgz directorytraining on 1 subject and writing results to
single_oneAlloy.gcagcaAllocMax: node dims 64 64 64gcaAllocMax: prior dims 128
128 128gcaAllocMax: max_labels
4***************************************************************************processing
 subject Alloy, 1 of 1...   reading input 0:
Desktop/freesurfer/subjects/Alloy/mri/norm.mgzBus error'Previously it was
giving an error saying that :"mri_ca_train: segmentation file
Desktop/freesurfer/subjects/Buddha/mri/Alloybrain_mask_LUTComplete.nii.gz is
not type UCHAR or FLOAT"
So I changed the file type to float to get rid of that.Any ideas?
When I run rebuild_gca_atlas.csh it gives a pbsubmit command not found error.
If I have a cluster to use, but am able to just load everything onto it and
then run it, can I comment out all of the pbsubmit lines?
Thank you for all the help,
Jeff