Hi Sebastian,

I think you are right, both about tksurfer thresholding and the correct
interpretation of FDR. As you point out though, there is some value in having
maps that show how relatively well different points on the surface fit your
model.

At the very least, is there any way to automate the retrieving of the threshold
that tksurfer provides? I'd still also be interested in some adjustment to the
whole map, if there's a way to do that as well.

I could probably find a way to do this in Matlab, but I trust the bug-squishing
abilities of the freesurfer community more than I trust my own.

-Clark