Hi Clark,

If you're loading the data into Python anyway to use with PySurfer, Nipy
seems to have some utilities to do an FDR correction
(docs<http://nipy.sourceforge.net/nipy/stable/api/generated/nipy.algorithms.statistics.empirical_pvalue.html>
/source<https://github.com/nipy/nipy/blob/master/nipy/algorithms/statistics/empirical_pvalue.py>).
I've never used these, but they look pretty straightforward.

Also it looks like FDR is built into mri_surfcluster.

Best,
Michael