Thanks.
I'll try without expert opts.
But i'm not sure if i can get better results.
Before I found out these expert opts, I ran some images recon2 without
expert opts. And they got poor segmentation.
Actually, some images showed improvement with those options.
I'm curious why these options work for some images and don't for others.
And, 3D SPGR sequences were used. (TR=22, TE=4, thickness=1.4, FOV=240*240,
FA=40)