Hey Doug,

Sorry for the overwhelming amount of questions. I wanted to confirm something.
Suppose you want to do group analysis between two groups say a healthy cohort
vs a diseased cohort. Each cohort has ~40 and ~30 subjects each (different
people), and you want to compare how for instance the cortical thickness
decreases over age in the one group versus the other. Do you still set the
contrast vector as [0 0 1 -1]  ([intercept 1 intercept 2 slope 1 slope 2]) and
follow the analysis described in
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/GroupAnalysis or do you go
on a different way since there are different subjects instead of one with 40
(or 30) different longitudinal data for each cohort? Don't we need to correct
the age slopes for the fact that we have 40 (and 30) different subjects in each
cohort?

Thanks,
Panos