If you use '-ss' option, freeview will save a screenshot and close itself. For example:

freeview -v foo.mgz -ss foo.jpg

On 05/31/2013 11:13 AM, Ender Konukoglu wrote:
Sure.

I couldn't find that option neither.

What I did was to semi-automatize.
I wrote a batch file to call freeview multiple times with different parameters. Each time freeview pops up and I save the image/video. During this time the process in the terminal waits for me. When I shut that window the next freeview window pops up and I do the same.

Ender