Hi Robert

I'm really sorry to hear it. I suspect that though that you would be better off rerunning everything through 5.3. It should be the case that all manual edits are retained and it's just compute time that you will have wasted. 5.2 had a user-requested mod that made the surfaces inaccurate in some acquisitions, although not in our test suite, which of course is why we didn't catch it. We have announced the problem with 5.2 so I would worry that if you try to publish with it you will get yelled at by some reviewer.

Again, I'm sorry for the wasted time. We try hard to avoid this kind of problem, but our resources are quite finite and there's only so much testing we can do (and in this case, 5.2 passed all our internal tests).

Bruce