Hi,

I corrected my proceeding and separated the echoes using the pipeline:

recon-all -s subj_name -i /.../dicom_images.dcm
recon-all -s subj_name -use-gpu -mprage -all

mri_convert -odt float -f 0  ./... .dcm $SUBJECTS_DIR/subj_name/mri/000.mgz
mri_convert -odt float -f 1  ./... .dcm $SUBJECTS_DIR/subj_name/mri/001.mgz
mri_convert -odt float -f 2  ./... .dcm $SUBJECTS_DIR/subj_name/mri/002.mgz
mri_convert -odt float -f 3  ./... .dcm $SUBJECTS_DIR/subj_name/mri/003.mgz

mris_make_surfaces -dura %03d.mgz 4 subj_name lh
mris_make_surfaces -dura %03d.mgz 4 subj_name rh

recon-all -autorecon-pial -subjid subj_name -use-gpu -mprage .

I see a difference in the cortical atlas after doing "recon-all
-autorecon-pial", but if I take a look at the 3D-Volume I still find pieces of
the dura included in the cortex. Please check the figure attached to this mail.
The red cross signals the location.

Regards Joerg

--
Joerg Pfannmoeller <pfannmo...@uni-greifswald.de>