you can change it to white via:

set scalebar_bright  255

cheers,
Bruce

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013, Jörg Pfannmöller wrote:

Dear FSexperts,

the overlay scale bar consists of a colored and a gray part.
Unfortunately, the gray in the binary colored represetation of the brain curvature is exactly the same as in the overlay scale bar. Is it possible to change the color in the scale bar background to white?

Regards Joerg

On Fri, 31 May 2013 16:20:24 -0400 (EDT)