Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I can upload the data. Is there a private area I can upload to?

Also, is there a flag that enables acquisition slice space info to be used with
tkmedit?

Lastly, when converting to .nii with other packages and viewing with tkmedit
the acquisition slice space seems to be taken into account.

Paul

---- On Sun, 27 Apr 2014 17:33:02 -0700 Bruce Fischl
<fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote ----

Hi Paul

perhaps Ruopeng can comment, but I suspect this isn't a problem - it's
just showing it to you in a standard anatomical space not the slice spaceit
was acquired in. If you want to upload the dataset we can take a look and
confirm

On Sun, 27 Apr 2014, prasser wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am still having some concerns using mri_convert on Skyra volumes that
I'm
> hoping can please be addressed.
>
> On this occasion I have used mri_convert to convert a single dicom file to
> nifti from a volume collected on a siemens Skyra scanner using
Freesurfer5.3
> on CentOS5.7.
>
> When viewing this nifti image using tkmedit it appears 'cut-up' over many
> sagittal slices (please see attached) rather than the whole image
appearing
> on one plane.
>
> Not sure if this is an issue with tkmedit or mri_convert?
>
> This problem persists if i convert the entire volume, with this 'cutting'
> appearing as vertical lines in the image.
>
> This is also the case when using the new mri_convert patch for OS X.
>
> Lastly, I can upload a dicom file if needed.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly