Hey Bruce,

Thanks for responding. I would actually prefer nonlinear. I did not mention
it, but the aseg data that I have is on a distortion-corrected T1 image,
whereas the unprocessed image I want to warp onto is the same scan but not
corrected for distortion. The distortions are nonlinear. I was hoping there
might be a way to get a warp field to go between the two images without
running both images through the recon-all pipeline. Are there any other
possible tools?

Thanks!
-David