Dear Doug,Thank you very much for your response. I am attaching my g3vo.txt
file -have changed extension now.I finally manage to make it work but I am not
confident if this is the ideal way of running a design for 3 groups 1 factor 3
levels no covariates as FS indicate
(https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/Fsgdf3G0V).
This is how I am running it:
mri_glmfit --glmdir rh.thickness.g3v0.glmdir --y rh.g3v0.thickness.15B.mgh
--fsgd g3v0.txt --C HC-BD_fam.mtx --C HC-BD.mtx --C BD-BD_fam.mtx --C
group.effect.mtx --C HC+BD-vs-BD_fam.mtx --surf fsaverage rh --cortex
And run separately for volume and white.But my question is should I be running
it using y.mgh instead (as below)? mri_glmfit \
  --glmdir g3v0 \
  --y y.mgh \
  --fsgd g3v0.fsgd \
  --C normal-mci.mtx \
  --C normal-ad.mtx \
  --C mci-ad.mtx  \
  --C group.effect.mtx \
  --C normal+mci-vs-ad.mtxBut my problem is that I would need to run in Qdec
and this is not for more than 2 group analyses?Many thanks!Pablo

GroupDescriptorFile 1
Title OSGM
Class HC
Class BD