Hi Saeed

lh.sulc and lh.curv are scalar overlays, not surfaces. The surfaces are e.g. lh.inflated, lh.white, lh.pial, etc....

On Fri, 14 Aug 2015, Saeed Mahdizadeh Bakhshmand wrote:

Hello,
I am trying to load surface overlays in 3D Slicer on top of surface meshes
(e.g. lh.Inflated),
but surface overlays somehow don't load properly into 3D slicer, I am trying
right surface files (lh.sulc , lh.curve e.g.)?

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Saeed Mahdizadeh Bakhshmand