Hi Kirstie,

You could write your own CLUT file with the color corresponding to the
correlation you want to show?
Just open up the file and play with the values in the color columns.
Then simply load the color table in Freeview and use it to visualize
the annotation.

There are of course other ways, but this is probably the quickest.

hth