Hello everyone,

I am following this page to process fMRI data:
http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsFastFunctionalConnectivityWalkthrough

I am able to run until step-3 but at step 4, I am not sure what should be
directory to run this command. If I run the command in SUBJECTS_DIR
directory, it runs for a second and creates a mean*.config file. But next
step 5 requires *.config file to run, not the mean*.config

Just a quick background:
I preprocessed all subjects structural data using recon-all and the
processed folders are in my FreeSurfer SUBJECTS_DIR path and the folder
after preprocessing functional data (after running step-3) is also in
SUBJECTS_DIR path.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MJ