Hi Doug,
   Thanks for the explanation. In using p=0.05 with my thickness files
(smoothed 15mm translates to FWHM=21mm), I looked at fwhm21/abs/th13/ cdf
file.

 In regards to Qdec , if I choose abs, does the p=0.05/1.3 option mean the
overall alpha (ie 2.5% for A>B, 2.5% for B>A ) or is it the alpha per tail
(5% A>B, 5% B>A)?  Would I look at the max cdf 0.05 which is a cluster size
of 1302 or would I look at max cdf <0.1 which is 1109?  This relates to the
first question of if 0.05 relates to the overall probability or per tail.

Also is there a T/Z threshold applied?  I initially thought that T or Z=1.3
is the threshold but in looking at tutorials I see that may be related to
the color scale -log(0.05), so I am not sure if there is a minimum T/Z
value to be included in the cluster or if I was correct at 1.3 is the
threshold value (T or Z score or something else)?.

Thanks,
Ajay