Dear FreeSurfers,

The data I have is preprocessed, so I have the all the metrics (FA, MD, L1, L2,
L3,..) in nifti format.
On this data I would like to start tracula starting from step 1.3.

I have organized the data as mentioned on the wiki:
For example:
<subjID>/<dmri> dtifit_FA.nii.gz

I have also filled in the configuration file, canceling out the things I don't
need and then I tried to run:
Trac-all -intra -c <configuration file>

Unfortunately, it does not work, it says: dcmlist: subscript out of range

I do not have the original files... is there a way that I can get the script
working?

Many thanks.
Heidi