Thanks! I tried to adapt the configuration file and it got a bit further,
but then crashes again. Not sure why? I have added the log file, so that
maybe you could have a look at what is happening?
Also, how does the trac-all command knows where to find the T1 data?
Thanks
Heidi

On 5/31/16, 5:07 PM, "freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of
Anastasia Yendiki" <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of