Hi,

Was the following issue ever solved? (sorry hit send too early!)
https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg50297.html

I tried and, like the previous two people it fails on mri_watershed.

https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg50297.html

Best wishes,

Sean

Hi Mike

it's hard to say without looking at the data. if you upload the subject dir
we will take a look

Bruce