From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of "Hurtado, Aura
Maria" <ahurt...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Date: Friday, 23 March 2018 at 05:28
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Hippocampal Subfields Module, output error

Hi Eugenio,

Thank you for replying so quickly to my lengthy message. I correct some of my
statements,

1. Matlab 8.4 was used (not 8.2)
2. When I ran the cross-sectional subfield command, I did not get exit errors
as I did with the longitudinal command (kvlGetOptimizer). I got output errors
and warnings of non convergence in the log file.

-I see your point. I mean the built-in hippocampal module (v10) worked when
reconall was run with fs60 (hippoSf). When run independently, the hippocampal
module (v21) exited with errors when using segmentHA_T1_long.sh, and the output
was off when using segmentHA_T1.sh (this is better seen in pic 3). I hope this
clarifies a bit. Please tell me if it doesn’t.

These are screenshots of the images output by jobs that exited without
processing errors: