Hi Matthieu

only recon2 will use it, but you can specify it for all of them

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018, Matthieu Vanhoutte wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear Bram,
According recon-all help "If a subject has enlarged ventricles due to atrophy,
include the
-bigventricles
flag with the -autorecon2 stage in order to prevent surfaces extending into the
ventricle regions.
The flag directly affects the binary mri_ca_register, and mris_make_surfaces
indirectly via
aseg.presurf.mgz.

So doesn't this mean that we should only out the -bigventricles flag for the
-autorecon2 stage of
recon-all ?

Best,
Matthieu