can you clarify what you mean? We produce two cortical parcellations by default (one from Christophe Destrieux and one from Rahul Desikan). What kind of parcellation would you want? Note that the parcellation is not done by propagating a template to the individual. Rather we extract an array of statistics from a manually labeled training set and use them to parcellate new subjects