Hi Jon – This log file also has output only from trac-all –path, and not from
trac-all –prep. I’ll have to see the output from all steps. Thanks!

a.y

From:
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>
 on behalf of "Whitney, Jon" <jon.whit...@ert.com<mailto:jon.whit...@ert.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 9:57 AM
To: "freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>"
<freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Segmentation fault

        External Email - Use Caution

Yes, here is the log file.

Thanks for your help!

 -Jon

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 5:34 PM Yendiki, Anastasia
<ayend...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:ayend...@mgh.harvard.edu>> wrote:

Hi Jon - I suspect that the source of the problem is before the -path step, but
your trac-all.log only has output from that step. Did you by any chance move
the original trac-all.log file somewhere else? Typically with every new
invocation of trac-all the new output is just appended at the end of the log
file.

a.y