External Email - Use Caution

I probably deleted the log file prior to running the path step so I could
focus on what was going on.  I'll re-run it and give you the results when
it finishes.

Thanks!

information of ERT that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity named on this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please immediately return this by
e-mail and then delete it.