External Email - Use Caution

Recon all takes the vertices ....and assigns them to a parcel using the gcs
atlases ... these labelings are the annot files and they are used to
generate the autoparcellated pial surfaces

Because there are 3 atlases in the recon all pipeline... three
parcellations are made and they are named accordingly

Aparc plus aseg takes the cortical parcellation file and combines it with
the segmentation aseg... thus aparc+aseg is a labeling of the cortex and
subcortex with each of the three cortical parcellation schemes