On 2/14/19 1:14 PM, Matthieu Vanhoutte wrote:

>         External Email - Use Caution
>

> Le jeu. 14 févr. 2019 à 18:31, Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D.
> <dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu <mailto:dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>> a écrit :
>

>     On 2/14/19 12:16 PM, Matthieu VANHOUTTE wrote:
>     >          External Email - Use Caution
>     >
>     > Hi Douglas,
>     >
>     > So to register PET to gtmseg space mri_gtmpvc command use nearest
>     > neighbor, interpolation right ?
>     It does not map the PET to the gtmseg space. It maps the gtmseg to
>     the
>     PET space. Since this is a segmentation, it uses nearest neighbor.
>     But
>     the algorithm is much more complicated; see the paper.
>

> Thank you I will look into the paper, I was wondering how not to loose
> the gtmseg resolution ?
I thought you wanted to turn off all PVC? If you want to correct for the
tissue fraction effect, then don't use --no-tfe

> Concerning RBV PVC in which order and what type of interpolation are
> used since PVE corrected output is on gtmseg_space ?
This question does not make sense in the context of RBV. Each ROI gets a
value, and this value is then assigned to all the voxels in that ROI in
gtmseg prior to apply the RBV algorithm.

>     >
>     > And what about the interpolation method to use when projecting PVE
>     > corrected PET on surface  ?
>     I usually use nearest neighbor to avoid interpolation
>

> Should you precise this on PETSurfer wiki since on the mri_vol2surf
> command trilinear interpolation is used by default ?
By default, mri_vol2surf uses nearest neighbor. mri_vol2vol uses trilin
by default. An unfortunate inconsistency I made about 15 years ago and
have been too afraid to change it:)