Hi  Atena

the vertex indices are stored in the first column. You should be able to use them to look up into any overlay you want

On Wed, 6 Mar 2019, Atena Rezaei wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,
I am going to extract the cortical parcellation file with its color table from
freesurfer then import that
in the other interface to detect and visualize the somatosensory (3b broadmann
) area. Therefore, I need
the fifth column with some values for vertices.

BR,
Atena