External Email - Use Caution

Hello Experts,

I ran the PETsurfer pipeline using AV45 pet and performed pvc using pons as
reference point. When i looked at the gtm.stats.dat file for one of my
subjects, the SUVr for right and left nucleus-accumbens areas were in the
negative (left = -0.361; right = -0.046).

This is strange because SUVR shouldn't be negative. How do i go about
fixing this error? Below, is my pvc command.
mri_gtmpvc --i pet.nii --reg register.lta --psf 6 --seg gtmseg.mgz
--default--seg-merge --auto-mask PSF .01 --mgx .01 --o subject_gtmpvc
--rescale 174

Thanks.

Best,
Paul