Yea, not sure. It could be that the uptake in WM near the NAcc is
somewhat less than average (GTM assumes constant throughout). If so,
then the GTM would subtract too much from the NAcc in an attempt to
remove the spill in from WM. This is more of a problem for amyoild and
tau ligands because then tend not to have clear anatomical delineations,
esp in WM.