It may or may not be something that needs to be fixed. The PVC is just a linear
model where the regression coefficients are the uptake in each ROI. As with any
model, it adjusts the regression coefs to minimize the error in the fit. If
some end up being less than zero when you really expect all to be > 0, then
this probably indicates an error in the (linear) model. This error could come
from several sources. For example, the registration could be off. The PSF might
not be right. Or the uptake might not be constant across the ROIs. You should
definitely start by checking the registration. If the uptake in Nuc Acc is very
small relative to other ROIs, then I would just leave it the way it is, ie,
DON'T just set it to 0 when you go to a group analysis.