Hi Freesurferers

I am trying to run selxavg3-sess for a single subject (3T fMRI data). Oddly,
the  terminal output shows that it doesn't need updating for preprocessing and
ends with this:  "Started at Thu Mar 12 10:48:09 EDT 2020
Ended   at Thu Mar 12 10:48:12 EDT 2020 preproc-sess done".  It seems that it
just checks the preprocessing, but does not initiate the selxavg analysis.
There is no error neither selxavg log file.

my command: selxavg3-sess -s $subj -d ../all_subjects -analysis loom.lh  -force

I appreciate any comments on this issue.

Thanks
Mona

Zahra (Mona) Nasiriavanaki

Postdoctoral Research Fellow