Try running it without the -parallel flag. If you want to use multiple cores, then add -threads N (N= number of cores)

On 7/6/2021 4:29 AM, Susanne Gellißen wrote:
        External Email - Use Caution

Dear FreeSurfer Developers,
I am processing MRI data using the freesurfer processing stream with two timepoints. I already executed the individual freesurfer-processing for each subject and timepoint and also the recon-all -base step. All finished without errors. When running the recon-all -long command, the processing stream exits at the same step in the script for all subjects and timepoints. I cannot identify a particular error message (ony at the end the script says exited with errors and no stats files are produced).
 I am using freesurfer 7.1.1 on an iMAc with macOS Catalina.
Please find attached the recon-all log files for the longitudinal streams (2 folders with “long” in the foldername) as well as for the preparation steps.

Thank you.

PD Dr. med. Susanne Gellißen

Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiology
University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
Martinistraße 52, 20246 Hamburg
E-mail: s.siemon...@uke.de

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg | http://secure-web.cisco.com/1HvVVbdMRr6qAu-L5y0c3HUFOZFKnzwzd2mFmsc4xoj1PMvHBZwQvrGMpUgr9mfBpN5hjM2R9dTml5iZZwEVwt-nEs4X5Z7IMAiBjsdv05MYZShXijGytKC09fYoZNsuKkkeCWhAZFMDOzCIyzaPUqFtCIzEWdphDQC89YcffIRfKfjMomVcKnc0J1ACVq4R4QeNFoo1P_nAX6nwpuILDzsXgN5-9GPacTKJvBBEAE9fEQ43-90fE5pf1DXRrMvh2hGS5qwFSjGaBGDs0vRV5vyNSYQm9l2KixSaD6hRT9ag/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uke.de <http://secure-web.cisco.com/1HvVVbdMRr6qAu-L5y0c3HUFOZFKnzwzd2mFmsc4xoj1PMvHBZwQvrGMpUgr9mfBpN5hjM2R9dTml5iZZwEVwt-nEs4X5Z7IMAiBjsdv05MYZShXijGytKC09fYoZNsuKkkeCWhAZFMDOzCIyzaPUqFtCIzEWdphDQC89YcffIRfKfjMomVcKnc0J1ACVq4R4QeNFoo1P_nAX6nwpuILDzsXgN5-9GPacTKJvBBEAE9fEQ43-90fE5pf1DXRrMvh2hGS5qwFSjGaBGDs0vRV5vyNSYQm9l2KixSaD6hRT9ag/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uke.de> Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Göke (Vorsitzender), Joachim Prölß, Prof. Dr. Blanche Schwappach-Pignataro, Marya Verdel