From: Edan Daniel <ed...@princeton.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2022 12:15 AM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>; Fischl, Bruce
<bfis...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] autorecon2-wm not reflecting edits in white matter
segmentation (7.1.1, 7.2.0)

        External Email - Use Caution
Hi Bruce!

We are focusing on the occipital lobe where the white matter boundary is often
too far into the gray matter, and we need those voxels to record visual signals.

Attaching a few images for reference - notice how much 'thicker' the wm
segmentation is in the white.preaparc vs the lh.orig.nofix. wm edits of this
sort were accepted when we were using the same pipeline with v6 (separate
datasets), but now with v7 our edits get 're-corrected' and overwritten. We'd
be happy to provide more information or images.

Many thanks!!!

Edan @ PrincetonBrainDevLab

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 7:01 PM Fischl, Bruce