oh, I thought you wanted to do an ROI analysis. You mean for a voxelwise analysis?

On 1/12/2024 5:46 PM, Mirsol Choi wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi there,

Following the first registration step, should I also run another registration command to put all fa-in-subfields.mgz for each subject onto the same space for inter subject analysis of FA values?

Thanks again,